Monday, March 23, 2009

Old Stuff--Crime and Punishment

Recently, I was asked about my older works, which are really just the pencil sketches that I haven't Photoshopped yet, and it occurred to me that those versions are more to the tastes of some than the more elaborate colored versions. I supposed there is more warmth to the pencil line, and Photoshopping make take a little of the "life" of the picture out of it.

Anyway, most of my old posts have disappeared into the internet ether, so they're a little tricky to find (best bet: Boilerplant's Google group, http://groups.google.com/group/boilerplant), but I was specifically asked about a series called Crime and Punishment. In this, Patty Van Dyke commits yet another violation of Cracker County's decency laws and pays a heavy, corporal penalty. Eventually, I'll get around to Photoshopping these too, but here they are, with captions added with ComicLife, in all their 2007 glory.









2 comments:

James Glover said...

Amazing crazy libidinous stuff! Congratz on being so good at being yourself, Raouster! :D

Anonymous said...

love this set! Great stuff, wouldn't mind seeing more like it, maybe even more of this set. how much can patty's mamm's take?